Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

A Right of Way permit is required when someone is going to excavate in the paved or unpaved area of the public Right of Way.  This type of permit is issued to either a licensed general contractor or a registered public utility.  If the type and/or scope of work involves large or multiple excavations, the permit office reserves the right to require a print or site plan for further review.