Frequently Asked Questions
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
How do I get a grant?

The Annual Action Plan, the Facade Program (small commercial facade grants only), and the Supportive Housing Grant (homelessness service providers only).

Where are the forms I fill out?

All the forms are on the Forms & Policies pages.

How do I report an unsafe building?

Persons need to contact the Health and Hospital Corporation at 317-327-2141 or 317.221.2143.

How does this division spend their grant dollars?

Future spending is outlined in the Annual Action Plan and past spending in the CAPER.

What are the requirements of the grants?

The answer is in the Grants Management Policies and Procedures on the Project Sponsor help page.