Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

 
IFD Station 3 
1136 E Prospect St
 
Station # 3 opened on October 20, 1959 and was built on the same site as the previous Station # 3. This address has had a fire station located on it since July 16, 1883 making it the oldest site still in use by the Indianapolis Fire Department. The station currently houses Engine # 3 and Battalion Chief # 14.

For more information on Station # 3 and it's apparatus follow this link:

http://indianafiretrucks.com/Station.aspx?StationId=693