Department of Minority & Women Business Development
Construction Services Supplies RFPs/RFIs/RFQuals/REIs
OBTAINING BID & QUOTE PACKETS:
1. Many bid and quote packets may now be downloaded in PDF format unless otherwise specified. To select a bid or quote that is of interest to you, click on the project number. You will be transferred to a Bidder Information form that must be completed before the download process can begin. Once the form is submitted, the document will be presented to you to download. This service is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Should you have any problems with the process, please call 317-327-4900. Construction projects cannot be downloaded.
2. Bid and quote packets may be picked up from our office at 200 E. Washington St., Suite 1522, Indianapolis, IN 46204, during normal office hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Vendors should call ahead to make sure packets are available.
For additional information on Bids and Quotes, please email email@example.com or call (317) 327-4900.
3. The Standard Questionnaires and Financial Statement for Bidders. This form is to be used on construction contracts when the aggregate cost of such contract will be One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) or more. This form may also be used for any contract if a request is made by the ordering department.
Click here for the Financial Form 102 or Financial Form 96 form.
NOTICE: Bid holder lists for bids and quotes are now available on the City-County Purchasing web site.
Significant changes have been made to the MBE/WBE Participation Requirements. These changes are outlined in Section 9 of the Instructions to Bidders and Part 6, A of the bid proposal packet . There is also a new form, APPLICATION FOR MBE/WBE PROGRAM WAIVER that has been added to the proposal packet. If there are any questions regarding these changes, please contact Robert Ransom of the Department of Minority Business Enterprise (DMBE) at 317-327-5262 or click the following link to visit their website: Department of Minority & Women Business Development.
To view please click on the following link: MBE/WBE Construction Waiver
The other change in the Instructions to Bidders is the addition of Section 11, CHANGE ORDERS.
4. Accessibility - Individuals with disabilities or needing special assistance during site visits, scheduled conferences, openings or any other activities related to a bid, quote or request for proposal should contact the Purchasing Division at (317) 327- 4900 to make arrangements for such assistance.
5. All Bid / Quote Documents shall be placed within a sealed envelope which shall be plainly labeled on the outside with the name and address of the Bidder along with the RFB / RFQ number, Project name and number (if applicable) and Due Date. If forwarded by mail, the sealed envelope must be enclosed in another envelope addressed to: City of Indianapolis, Purchasing Division, 200 E. Washington Street, Suite 1522, City County Building; Indianapolis, Indiana 46204.
Vendors are responsible for checking the web site for any addenda issued.