Child Support Payment Options
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Payment Options

General Information:

The Clerk of Marion County Circuit Court receives child support payments from the Non-Custodial Parent (Payor) through walk-in cash child support payments. All other child support payments are paid through the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU). The Court may order the payments be made on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis.

A change in federal law requires all non-cash payments be processed by a central collection unit. The INSCCU is responsible for processing payments via income withholding order or by mail.

When making inquires about child support payments, it is useful to know your ISETS case number and/or court cause number. You can find these by calling the Kidsline at (317) 233-5437 or (800) 840-8757. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7a.m. to 6p.m. and an automated service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Online Payment Options:

Credit/Debit card payments are accepted online with the State of Indiana's DCS Online Payment Service at Online payment service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A service charge will apply. You will need:
--ISETS case number
--Payee name
--Last 4​-digits of your Social Security Number

In-Person Payment Options:

You can make your payment in cash at thousands of U.S. MoneyGram locations, including Walmart and CVS.  It's fast and easy.
  • Find a place to pay at
  • Simply find an associate and ask them how to get started making a payment to Indiana Child Support.
  • Use Receive Code 14658
You can also make a payment in person by cash in the City-County Building.
Payments can be made at the City-County Building, Room W122 from 8AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday. A receipt will be provided.

Phone Payment Option:

To make a payment over the phone, please call 1-866-972-9427.

Check or Money Order:

Payments by personal check, money order, cashier's check or certified check should be made payable to the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU) and mailed to:
Indiana State Central Collection Unit
PO Box 7130
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130
When sending a payment to INSCCU please include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.

A Child Support remittance form can be downloaded here:  remittance form.

Other information to include with your payment:
    • Your name
    • Your address
    • Your phone number
    • The last 4 digits of your social security number
    • Your court cause number
    • The payment amount
If you have more than one child support case:
    • Send one check, money order, cashier's, or certified check per case, OR
    • Send one check, money order, cashier's, or certified check that covers the amount due on all of your cases. If you send one check to be applied to more than one case, please be sure to identify the amount of payment to be applied to each case and list each child support case number individually.


Payroll Deduction Option:

    Note to Employers: If you want to make a payment for an employee, please click here.

    If you do not know your child support ISETS case number or court case number, contact the Child Support Kidsline at (800) 840-8757, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (excluding state holidays).