Indiana Unclaimed
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Indiana Unclaimed

Here are the steps to determine if you have money held by the Indiana Attorney General for unclaimed judgments in Marion County:

  1. or call 1-866-IN-CLAIM.
  2. Follow their website’s directions for entering your information
    and searching their database.
  3. If there’s a match for funds held by the Marion County courts, it will notify you in the ‘special cases’ section at the bottom of the page.
  4. Please call the number to our office that is provided on their site - (317) 327-4668 - only if the funds are being held by Marion County courts. You can also email to learn more.
  5. Our office will mail you the proper paperwork to begin processing your claim or you can download the form here.
  6. After receiving your paperwork, our staff will research your claim and process accordingly.
  7. This process should be completed within 90 days.