Change of Venue
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Change Of Venue

The following items are required in order to complete a Change of Venue:

  • A copy of the Change of Venue Order signed by the judge.
  • A check for the filing fee. --according to the following schedule -- which is appropriate for the type of case being transferred. Please make checks payable to the Marion County Clerk. Contact the receiving county to verify the amount of the filing fee.

With questions regarding cases being transferred from Marion County into another jurisdiction, contact (317) 327-5173.