Property Disputes
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Property Disputes

My neighbor has built their garage/fence/shed etc. on my property

If you feel that your neighbor has built on your property and an agreement cannot be reached between you and your neighbor, this would be a private legal issue and you would need to consult a real estate attorney.

You may also be advised to have a boundary survey carried out.

I need a survey of my property.