Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

If you are registered and move to a new precinct in Indiana within 30 days of an election, you may complete an Affidavit of Voter Transfer at the Marion County Board of Voter Registration or at your former polling site. You will then be able to vote at the precinct where you formerly lived.