Additional RequestIndy Information
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
RequestIndy Service Requests

RequestIndy - Although most types of services provided by the City of Indianapolis may be requested via RequestIndy, a small number of them are not currently available. To report any of the following issues, please contact the Mayors Action Center at (317) 327-4MAC (4622) during business hours.

  • Bridges - structure, guardrails, sidewalks
  • Environmental Concerns - spills or open burning
  • Guardrail Repairs
  • Handicap ramps or sidewalk issues


Citizens Energy Group handles several types of service requests previously available within RequestIndy. Please call them at (317) 924-3311 to report any of the four issues listed below: 

  • Broken Sewer Grate
  • Debris Clogging Sewer
  • Standing Water
  • Flooding, which is threatening homes or businesses
  • Odor Problems
Additionally, if you would like to report a drainage issue, sewer issue, septic issue, or have a project information request you can contact Citizens Energy Group online by clicking here


Citizens Energy Group also manages the Septic Tank Elimination Program (STEP). For questions about STEP, please call (317) 924-4328.


Street Lighting - To report street light or security light issues please contact Indianapolis Power & Light at (317) 261-8111 or use their online form available here


The following issues are handled by the Marion County Health & Hospital Corporation:

Mosquito Control -  (317) 221-7440         Rodent Control - (317) 221-7588

Septic Systems - (317) 221-2147               Well Water Safety - (317) 221-2145

Additionally, some Environmental Issues can now be reported online by visiting the Marion County Public Health Department's website.  File an Environmental Complaint​.  


Connect2Help 2-1-1 is a free and confidential telephone assistance service to help those in need get information about: Food, Housing, Health Care, Employment, Support Groups, Parental Counseling, Education, Clothing, Shelter, Volunteering, Legal Aid, and much more! Simply Dial 2-1-1

For additional information visit their website here: Connect2Help.